- 6 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month (or as necessary when called)
- City Hall - Council Chambers
600 West Cleveland
Aransas Pass, TX 78336
Watch the City Council meetings at LiveStream.
GENERAL ELECTION - MAY 4, 2019
The candidate filing period is January 16, 2019 through February 15, 2019.
2019 Important Dates
- January 16 - First day to File for a Place on the Ballot
- February 15 - Last day to File for a Place on the Ballot
- April 4 - Last day to register to vote
- April 22 - First day of Early Voting
- April 30 - Last day of Early Voting
- May 4 - Election Day
Early Voting Schedule
|Monday, April 22, 2019||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 23, 2019||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 24, 2019||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, April 25, 2019||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday, April 26, 2019||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 27, 2019||CLOSED|
|Sunday, April 28, 2019||CLOSED|
|Monday, April 29, 2019||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 30, 2019||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
Candidate Packets are available in the City Secretary's Office. For additional information, please contact the City Secretary's Office at (361) 758-5301.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The official agenda is posted at City Hall in accordance with state law. Copies are for general information only. In the event of a conflict between this copy and the posted agenda, the posted agenda shall prevail. Questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the City Secretary at 361-758-5301, Extension 1103.
City Council Goals
- Obtaining and maintaining outstanding Citizen and Customer relations through excellence in all aspects of our services and the friendly and helpful attitudes of all our employees.
- Living within our means - by adopting each year, a balanced and fiscally conservative budget.
- Continually improving, maintaining and/or replacing all facets of our infrastructure: water, sewer, streets, parks and drainage.
- Taking care of our most important asset - our City employees.
- To improve and expand our tax base in an ecologically sound manner, utilizing our own natural resources in developing a city that will not only be beautiful, but will maintain a sense of our heritage and provide employment for our citizens.