Mayor Pro Tempore
|William “Billy” Ellis
MEETING DATES AND TIMES
City Council Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, or as called.
Watch the City Council meetings at LiveStream
April 21, 2014 PDF
The official agenda is posted at City Hall in accordance with state law. Copies are for general information only. In the event of a conflict between this copy and the posted agenda, the posted agenda shall prevail. Questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the City Secretary at (361) 758-5301, extension 2122.
City Council Minutes
Please visit the City Council Minutes Archive
CITY COUNCIL GOALS
- Obtaining and maintaining outstanding Citizen and Customer relations through excellence in all aspects of our services and the friendly and helpful attitudes of all our employees.
- Living within our means — by adopting each year, a balanced and fiscally conservative budget.
- Continually improving, maintaining and/or replacing all facets of our infrastructure: water, sewer, streets, parks and drainage.
- Taking care of our most important asset — our City employees.
- To improve and expand our tax base in an ecologically sound manner, utilizing our own natural resources in developing a city that will not only be beautiful, but will maintain a sense of our heritage and provide employment for our citizens.