|Vickie Abrego Mayor Pro Tempore|
|Phillip Hyatt Council Member|
|William “Billy” Ellis
MEETING DATES AND TIMES
City Council Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, or as called.
Watch the City Council meetings at LiveStream
Special Meeting August 27th, 2015 – PDF
The official agenda is posted at City Hall in accordance with state law. Copies are for general information only. In the event of a conflict between this copy and the posted agenda, the posted agenda shall prevail. Questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the City Secretary at (361) 758-5301, extension 2122.
City Council Minutes
Please visit the City Council Minutes Archive
CITY COUNCIL GOALS
- Obtaining and maintaining outstanding Citizen and Customer relations through excellence in all aspects of our services and the friendly and helpful attitudes of all our employees.
- Living within our means — by adopting each year, a balanced and fiscally conservative budget.
- Continually improving, maintaining and/or replacing all facets of our infrastructure: water, sewer, streets, parks and drainage.
- Taking care of our most important asset — our City employees.
- To improve and expand our tax base in an ecologically sound manner, utilizing our own natural resources in developing a city that will not only be beautiful, but will maintain a sense of our heritage and provide employment for our citizens.